* Enjoy the 5th Night FREE for stays between now and August 31, 2023. Discount applied at check-out. For outside bookings, discount will be refunded after booking.
• Five minute walk to three world-class beaches, including Kapalua® Bay, rated the "Best Beach in the World" by Dr. Beach, and “Best Beach in the US,” by Conde Nast
• Platinum level, custom remodeled villa with elegant interiors
• Stunning ocean, island and coastal views
• High-end remodeled kitchen and bathrooms
• Large lanai off the living room offers optimal outdoor living space
• Spacious, 1150 square foot floor plan with two full bathrooms, plus washer and dryer
• Enjoy both Keurig coffee maker and a drip coffee machine
• Starter supply of coffee, paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry/dish detergent
• Beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, beach umbrella and cooler provided
• Low population density complex, featuring seclusion and spacious living
• Each unit offers private lanais and entries, ensuring personal space and privacy
• Two heated swimming pool complexes complete with lounge chairs, BBQs, showers, bathrooms, eating area and a full kitchen
• Free reserved, covered parking
• Free Wi-Fi
• In walking distance to all amenities at the Kapalua® Resort
• Best views and landscapes on Maui
• The Kapalua® Resort is the only low-density resort on Maui
• Ideal destination to escape the crowds and long lines
• Access to a complimentary door-to-door Kapalua® Resort Shuttle
• The resort is home to four award-winning beaches/bays: Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay, D.T. Flemings Beach and Honolua Bay
• Discounted rates at two championship golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course
• Twenty tennis courts
• Numerous award winning restaurants, from casual to high-end
• Two world-class spas – Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
• Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
Our Commitment to Safety and Cleanliness
We have taken extensive measures to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests and employees. This includes increasing our already-stringent policies regarding overall cleanliness and closely following the CDC’s guidelines for cleaning and disinfection. Our housecleaning team is using CDC approved cleaning products, and focusing on “high touch” areas of our properties.
A Little About Your Stay
This stunning custom remodeled villa offers the finest in island style luxury living. Located at the Kapalua® Resort on the west side of Maui, this ocean view 1 bedroom, 2 bath Ridge villa, offers complete privacy, and with accommodations that are first class. From the moment you enter the villa, you will be taken aback by the design, the ambience, and the vistas.
This “Better-Than-Gold” villa is the perfect place to call your home while visiting Maui. No expense was spared when it came to redesigning the elegant interiors. Upon entering this second story level floor plan villa you are treated to optimum ocean and coastal views that will surly take your breath away. This is what vacation dreams are made of!
The spacious floor plan and the warm color tones create an atmosphere that is both inviting and relaxing. The living room features vaulted ceilings, ceiling speakers, a large sofa, two chairs, a coffee table, end tables, unique art work, a flat screen TV, AC, and, spectacular views that serve as the showpiece to this fabulous villa. Looking out you will see the Kapalua® coastline, world famous Honolua Bay, the island of Molokai’ and The Bay Course. Seat where you will in this room, the stunning views will follow.
Adjacent to the living room you will find a large, tiled lanai. This lanai showcases Kapalua’s® dramatic views while also offering guests the perfect spot to take in the trade winds, along with all of Maui’s loveliness. Enjoy an evening Mai Tai, or a romantic dinner outside on your private lanai. With a table that seats four, there is more than enough room for everyone in your party to enjoy this intimate space.
During whale season the ocean comes alive with our island’s most famous visitors, the Humpback whales. You will not believe the spectacle as the whales rocket out of the water and then land with an enormous splash! There is nothing more thrilling than watching these magnificent creatures at play, and one of the best seats on the island to take it all in, is your very own lanai. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
The dining room is just off the living room. You will find a dining table that is large enough to comfortably seat four. Views from your dining table are enough to distract you from even the finest meal. The kitchen is located just behind the dining area; you will find it to be a chef’s dream! Vaulted ceilings, granite counter tops, custom lighting and tiled backsplash and gorgeous custom hardwood cabinets make this a kitchen where cooking is truly a delight. Even doing the dishes is a treat with fabulous views of Molokai' visible from the kitchen sink. The kitchen is complete with a stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer/fridge. We know how important it is to have everything you need to prepare your meal when you are on vacation. It is so frustrating to begin meal preparation just to find that you are missing one implement or another. That will not be a problem at this villa. We have seen to it that the kitchen is fully stocked. If in the rare case you may need additional items, just call. We will be happy to oblige.
The first of your two remodeled bathrooms is found just off the living room. This bathroom features a shower, vanity with granite countertops, custom hardwood cabinets, tiled flooring, closet and a full washer and dryer.
The large master bedroom has a king size bed, large closet, small lanai, fan, AC, flat screen TV and dresser drawers for lots of extra storage space. This cozy bedroom offers all the comforts one needs to relax after a fun-filled day exploring the island.
The master bathroom is connected to the master bedroom and provides guests with a tranquil space that rivals even the finest of spas. With granite counter tops and twin vanities with sinks; with tile flooring, custom hardwood cabinets and a walk-in shower, this bathroom has everything you need to relax and melt into your dream vacation!
This villa comes with reserved covered parking, free wireless password protected high speed internet, digital cable, discounted golf, a starter supply of paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry detergent and bath/beach towels, beach chairs and cooler.
We are the only licensed on-site property managers. We are also Ridge owners. Thus we take an extra bit of pride in what we do. Our aim is to see that your stay with us is absolutely beyond compare.
Our rates are all inclusive. There are no surprises upon check-out!
Late departures must be made at the time of booking for a fee of half a days rent.
The Ridge features two beautiful, heated swimming pools. Both pool areas feature gas grills, lounge chairs, a location for eating, with tables and chairs, a shower, a soda machine and restrooms. Pool “One” has an additional full kitchen and large covered gathering area, making this a perfect space for dining throughout the day, rain or shine.
There are many reasons why visitors choose The Ridge as their vacation destination. One of these is that Kapalua® Resort is a “low impact” resort; thus, guests staying at The Ridge find that they have the luxury of near endless activities available to them, but, without the large crowds, the traffic and noise.
The Kapalua® Resort features three of the top State of Hawaii beaches, and these you will find just a short walk from your villa. One of these beaches, Kapalua Bay, has won numerous awards for excellence, including "Best Beach in the World" by Dr. Beach, and “Best Beach in the US,” by Conde Nast. This bay is situated so that it is protected from heavy seas and wind. Its waters are calm and inviting; thus, it may be no surprise that Kapalua Bay offers some of the best snorkeling to be found on the island. Gentle waves, soft white sand and breathtaking beauty combine to secure a spot for this beach in top world rankings every year.
Guests can also enjoy discounted rates at two golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course. Both courses offer spectacular views of the Pacific and the island, while at the same time challenging even the best of golfers.
In addition, visitors will find bike riding and hiking trails, tennis gardens, twelve world class restaurants, and two award winning spas – The Spa Montage and The Ritz Carlton Spa – all a short walk away.
As a bonus, there is a free shuttle available. The driver will pick you up at your door and deliver you anywhere you care to go on the Resort grounds. Give them a call!
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
|Nov - 2023|
|Dec - 2023|
|Jan - 2024|
ReviewsWrite a Review