• Five minute walk from three world-class beaches, including Kapalua® Bay, rated the #1 beach in the world by Dr. Beach, and #1 beach in the US by Conde Nast
• Better-than-Gold remodel, offering the finest in island style luxury living
• Exquisite ocean, island and coastal views
• Large lanai for optimal outdoor living space
• Spacious, 1156 square foot floor plan with two full bathrooms, plus a washer and dryer
• Enjoy both Keurig coffee maker and a drip coffee machine
• Starter supply of coffee, paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry/dish detergent
• Beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, beach umbrella and cooler provided
The Ridge Highlights
• Low population density complex, featuring seclusion and spacious living
• Each unit offers private lanais and entries, ensuring personal space and privacy
• Two heated swimming pool complexes complete with lounge chairs, BBQs, showers, bathrooms, eating area and a full kitchen
• Free parking
• Free Wi-Fi
• In walking distance to all amenities at the Kapalua® Resort
• Best views and landscapes on Maui
• The Kapalua® Resort is the only low-density resort on Maui
• Ideal destination to escape the crowds and long lines
• Access to a complimentary door-to-door Kapalua® Resort Shuttle
• The resort is home to four award-winning beaches/bays: Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay, D.T. Flemings Beach and Honolua Bay
• Two championship golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course
• Twenty tennis courts
• Numerous award winning restaurants, from casual to high-end
• Two world-class spas – Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
• Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
Our Commitment to Safety and Cleanliness
We have taken extensive measures to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests and employees. This includes increasing our already-stringent policies regarding overall cleanliness and closely following the CDC’s guidelines for cleaning and disinfection. Our housecleaning team is using CDC approved cleaning products, and focusing on “high touch” areas of our properties.
A Little About Your Stay:
While staying at the Kapalua® Resort, guests are immersed in a world of plantation style elegance. Located on what was once a pineapple plantation, this world class resort is now home to some of the most desired attractions on Maui. From the gentle rolling, lush green hills, to the award winning beaches that grace its coast line, Kapalua® is the ultimate Maui destination.
The kitchen features all new cabinets and stainless steal appliances. This fully featured kitchen is a chef’s dream! Just imagine yourself preparing a fabulous island meal, when only a glance up will take in a fabulous view. However, if you find that you may require something more for your meal preparation, simply give us a call. The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to prepare and serve any meal. The kitchen is complete with a stove, oven, full freezer/fridge, microwave, both Keurig coffee maker and drip coffee machine, along with coffee grinder, small appliances and a dishwasher.
A large lanai is located off the living room, affording guests a spacious outdoor seating area. The lanai is the perfect place to watch the morning sun rise over the island. Grab a cup of Kona Coffee and take it all in! During whale season, you will find this to be the perfect viewing point to take in the activity. The humpback whales will oblige, and put on your very own, special show of a lifetime.
The villa includes tile floors throughout, a carpeted bedroom, A/C, flat screen TVs (with premium digital cable) in both living room and master bedroom, and a dining table. There is a pull-out sofa bed in the living room, bringing the maximum occupancy to four. Futons will be provided upon request. The large master bedroom has a king size bed, a large closet with hangers, a dresser and drawers for lots of storage space, and, a small attached lanai.
The villa showcases two, gorgeous full bathrooms, large enough for parties up to four. The master bath provides a spa-like feel, with a large soaking tub, and a shower, and, two full sized vanities. The second bath features a shower, sink, closet and a washer/dryer. These bathrooms are luxurious to be sure, and turn getting ready into a treat in itself.
This villa comes with free parking (the owner's car is parked in the reserved spac so guests must park in any open and non-numbered space), free wireless password protected high speed internet, digital cable, discounted golf, starter supply of paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry detergent and bath/beach towels, beach chairs and cooler.
We are the only licensed on-site property managers. We are also Ridge owners. Thus we take an extra bit of pride in what we do. Our aim is to see that your stay with us is absolutely beyond compare.
Our rates are all inclusive. There are no surprises upon check-out!
Late departures must be made at the time of booking for a fee of half a days rent.
The Ridge features two beautiful, heated swimming pools. Both pool areas feature gas grills, lounge chairs, a location for eating, with tables and chairs, a shower, a soda machine and restrooms. Pool “One” has an additional full kitchen and large covered gathering area, making this a perfect space for dining throughout the day, rain or shine.There are many reasons why visitors choose The Ridge as their vacation destination. One of these is that Kapalua® Resort is a “low impact” resort; thus, guests staying at The Ridge find that they have the luxury of near endless activities available to them, but, without the large crowds, the traffic and noise.
The Kapalua® Resort features three of the top State of Hawaii beaches, and these you will find just a short walk from your villa. One of these beaches, Kapalua Bay, has won numerous awards for excellence, including "Best Beach in the World" by Dr. Beach, and “Best Beach in the US,” by Conde Nast. This bay is situated so that it is protected from heavy seas and wind. Its waters are calm and inviting; thus, it may be no surprise that Kapalua Bay offers some of the best snorkeling to be found on the island. Gentle waves, soft white sand and breathtaking beauty combine to secure a spot for this beach in top world rankings every year.
Guests can also enjoy two golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course. Both courses offer spectacular views of the Pacific and the island, while at the same time challenging even the best of golfers.
In addition, visitors will find bike riding and hiking trails, tennis gardens, twelve world class restaurants, and two award winning spas – The Spa Montage and The Ritz Carlton Spa – all a short walk away.
As a bonus, there is a free shuttle available. The driver will pick you up at your door and deliver you anywhere you care to go on the Resort grounds. Give them a call!
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|
|Nov - 2023|
|Dec - 2023|
|Jan - 2024|