Terms and Conditions
Guests understand and accept Terms and Conditions at time of booking.
All online bookings are subject to final approval by Ridge Realty Rentals. Bookings may be canceled and deposits refunded within 48 hours should your reservation not be accepted. No reservation is confirmed until the initial deposit has been received and acceptance of Terms and Conditions is on file.
Deposit: A deposit of 35% of the total rental rate, not including tax, is required upon booking. When booking through other avenues such as VRBO & AirBnb, reservations are subject to higher deposit rate. Full payment of the reservation balance is due the day prior to arrival.
Damage Fee: Ridge Realty Rentals has the right to charge the credit card on file to pay for any charges due to the misuse of the unit and its contents. If reservation is made though an outside vender charges due to misuse will be taken from the deposit required by their booking service.
Processing Fee: A onetime processing fee of 4% of the entire booking total will be applied to your reservation. Fees will vary when booking through AirBnb, VRBO and Flip Key, and will not be subject to the 4% processing fee. Non-refundable if a reservation is cancelled.
Management Fee: Non-refundable if a reservation is cancelled.
Hawaii State Taxes: Room rates are subject to applicable General Excise Tax, (GET), at 4.166%, a Transient Accommodations Tax, (TAT) at 9.25% and a MauiTAT tax at 3%.
Accepted Forms of Payment: VISA, MasterCard and Discover. We accept personal checks drawn on U.S. Funds. If you use a personal check as form of payment, we require a credit number to be kept on file for the duration of the reservation in the unlikely event of damage to the rented unit.
* Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in, minus 4% Processing Fee and $55 Management Fee. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
* If Cancelation notice is not received prior to 7 days of arrival all monies collected are nonrefundable.
* There are no refunds for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather, construction or reduction in the number of nights reserved for any reason. We highly recommend that guests purchase trip cancelation insurance.
* For reservations made through 3rd parties - AirBnb, VRBO, Flip Key - additional cancelation policies may apply according to their policies.
* Holiday reservations are non-refundable - December 15 – January 15.
* Cancellations due to Covid 19 "Extenuating Circumstances" will receive a refund minus our costs to process these cancellations: 4 % Processing Fee, and $55 Management Fee.
Ridge Realty Rentals reserves the right to substitute alternate accommodations of similar type up to and including the day of your arrival. Our guests are of the utmost important to us and we will do all that is reasonably possible to ensure that your accommodation is as close to the original booking type and style.
Please note all reservations are subject to cancelations or change for reasons including, but not limited to, strikes, acts of God, and failure of guests to vacate as scheduled, owner occupancy, and/or sale of properties.
Hurricane Policy: We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance. No refunds will be given for storms and hurricanes.
Travel Insurance: We follow our cancelation policy and care about the investment you have made in your trip, so we highly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. CSA Travel Protection can be ordered online at www.csatravelpro.com or by phone at 1-800-348-9505. CSA requires that insurance be purchased prior to final payment. CSA Travel Protection is independent of Ridge Realty Rentals.
No Smoking Policy: We have a strict No Smoking policy in and around the villas. A $500 charge will be billed to the credit card on file if smoking is noted inside the condo or on the lanai.
Hold Harmless: All units are privately owned. Owners do not assume any liability for any loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing. Nor will owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.
Amenities, Check in Procedures, Other information: please go to our FAQ sector in our About Us category for further details.