• Quick walk to three world-class beaches, including Kapalua® Bay, rated the "Best Beach in the World" by Dr. Beach, and “Best Beach in the US,” by Conde Nast
• "Gold Level" remodeled villa featuring elegant interiors and designs
• Exquisite panoramic ocean, island and coastal views
• Custom kitchen with ocean views included!
• Bamboo flooring
• Large lanai off living room for optimal outdoor living space
• Upgraded bathrooms with a spa-like feel
• Perfect location for whale watching
• Starter supply of coffee, paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry/dish detergent
• Beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, beach umbrella and cooler provided
The Ridge Highlights
• Low population density complex, featuring seclusion and spacious living
• Each unit offers private lanais and entries, ensuring personal space and privacy
• Two heated swimming pool complexes complete with lounge chairs, BBQs, showers, bathrooms, eating area and a full kitchen
• Free reserved, covered parking
• Free Wi-Fi
• In walking distance to all amenities at the Kapalua® Resort
• Best views and landscapes on Maui
• The Kapalua® Resort is the only low-density resort on Maui
• Ideal destination to escape the crowds and long lines
• Access to a complimentary door-to-door Kapalua® Resort Shuttle
• The resort is home to four award-winning beaches/bays: Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay, D.T. Flemings Beach and Honolua Bay
• Two championship golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course
• Twenty tennis courts
• Numerous award winning restaurants, from casual to high-end
• Two world-class spas – Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
• Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
Our Commitment to Safety and Cleanliness
We have taken extensive measures to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests and employees. This includes increasing our already-stringent policies regarding overall cleanliness and closely following the CDC’s guidelines for cleaning and disinfection. Our housecleaning team is using CDC approved cleaning products, and focusing on “high touch” areas of our properties. To learn more, click HERE.
A Little About Your Stay
Located on the west side of the island of Maui, this Ridge Villa is situated in one of the most premier resorts in all Hawaii – The Kapalua® Resort. Once home to a working pineapple plantation, Kapalua® offers guests unrivaled beauty and exceptional accommodations. As a “low impact” resort, you won’t find long lines and overcrowded beaches; instead, you will find a space in which you can truly relax.
This fully remolded one bedroom, one-and-a-half-bathroom villa is the perfect location to reconnect with that which matters most. Featuring stunning ocean views of the island of Moloka’i, clear down to world-famous Honolua Bay, there is no better place to take in the beauty that is Maui.
Inside your spacious villa you will find a living room with bamboo florring, a pull-out sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV and AC. This room offers guests a space in which they can truly feel at home in. Whatever you may choose to do, you will have spectacular views as your companion.
A large lanai just off the main living area is the perfect place for a cocktail and some serious relaxation. Enjoy comfortable lounge chairs and a raised table and seating for two. Be sure to bring your meals outside and enjoy your fabulous Maui view!
If you have planned your vacation during whale season, you will not believe the spectacle that takes place just outside your villa. Looking out, you will see humpback whales all over the ocean; splashing, jumping, and slapping their tails on the surface. It is truly an experience you will NEVER forget.
A glass dining room table is located adjacent to the living room, and has enough seating to comfortably seat four. With passing sail boats in the background, dining in your villa takes on a whole new sense of enjoyment.
The remodeled kitchen is fully stocked, and has everything needed to prepare and serve any meal. We have gone out of our way to ensure our guests have all the comforts of home on hand, and then some. The kitchen is complete with custom, hardwood cabinets and all stainless-steel appliances which include a full-size freezer/fridge, dishwasher, stove, oven and microwave. If you find you need something extra during your stay, please just let us know.
The first of your two bathrooms is located off the living room, but in a very unexpected way. What looks like an armoire is really the entrance to the bathroom that is complete with a full-size washer and dryer, vanity with granite counter tops and a sink, plus a toilet.
The master bedroom is incredibly spacious and features a king size bed, end tables with lamps, dresser drawers, fan, AC, a flat screen TV, a large closet and a small lanai.
The elegant, remodeled bathroom is attached to the bedroom and features two vanities with sinks, a large oversized soaking tub and separate walk-in shower. At the end of the day, pour yourself a hot bath, relax, and melt into your moment in time.
This villa comes with reserved covered parking, free wireless password protected high speed internet, digital cable, discounted golf, starter supply of paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry detergent and bath/beach towels, beach chairs and cooler.We are the only licensed on-site property managers. We are also Ridge owners. Thus we take an extra bit of pride in what we do. Our aim is to see that your stay with us is absolutely beyond compare.
Our rates are all inclusive. There are no surprises upon check-out!
Late departures must be made at the time of booking for a fee of half a days rent.
There are many reasons why visitors choose The Ridge as their vacation destination. One of these is that Kapalua® Resort is a “low impact” resort; thus, guests staying at The Ridge find that they have the luxury of near endless activities available to them, but, without the large crowds, the traffic and noise.
The Kapalua® Resort features three of the top State of Hawaii beaches, and these you will find just a short walk from your villa. One of these beaches, Kapalua Bay, has won numerous awards for excellence, including "Best Beach in the World" by Dr. Beach, and “Best Beach in the US,” by Conde Nast. This bay is situated so that it is protected from heavy seas and wind. Its waters are calm and inviting; thus, it may be no surprise that Kapalua Bay offers some of the best snorkeling to be found on the island. Gentle waves, soft white sand and breathtaking beauty combine to secure a spot for this beach in top world rankings every year.
Guests can also enjoy two golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course. Both courses offer spectacular views of the Pacific and the island, while at the same time challenging even the best of golfers.
In addition, visitors will find bike riding and hiking trails, tennis gardens, twelve world class restaurants, a fitness center, and two award winning spas – The Spa Montage and The Ritz Carlton Spa – all a short walk away.
As a bonus, there is a free shuttle available. The driver will pick you up at your door and deliver you anywhere you care to go on the Resort grounds. Give them a call!
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Min Nights|